Our Promotional SMS gateway in Delhi is used to send out mass sales and marketing text messages in order to promote a company's brand, products, and services. Examples of typical promotional Bulk SMS include:
In-store and online sales
Online and in-store discount codes
Events such as invites and pre-sale tickets, customer days, product launches, etc.
Launch of a new website
Exclusive offer only valid for a limited period
The Benefits of Using Bulk Promotional SMS in Delhi
1. Sales Involvement Has Increased: You can send customized marketing messages to your target clients at any time and from any location with our Promotional SMS, greatly enhancing client engagement.
2. Prospective Customer Marketing: With vast coverage and a steady connection, you can easily use our Promotional SMS to open up a new market and appeal to potential clients all over Delhi.
3. Sustainable Relationship: You may attract customer’s attention at any stage of their lives by creating natively targeted marketing messages and telling them about every aspect of your product or service. It provides you with unique SMS themes that can help you build trust and urgency with your customers without being obtrusive. It might assist you in establishing a long-term relationship with your customers.
4. Increase the Repurchase Rate: To boost user loyalty and increase the re-payment rate, send care and preferred messages to customers on festivals, birthday’s, and other time nodes.
5. Complete link care is available for purchase: Send payment, logistics, refund, and other messages to your customers at important times in the order process so that they have a great delivery experience and your order conversion rate goes up.
6. Content Intelligent Schedulng: Dynamic content adaptation, simple marketing, familiarity with local audiences, tailored content, a range of templates swapped at will, comfortable and fast, content variables simply altered, easier to reach.
7. Safety and Privacy: To maintain client data security, the platform includes HTTPS/SSL connections for encrypted communication, an automatic disaster recovery system, redundant backup, and data reduction.
8. Customized Communications: Provide customized communications to users, such as sign-in reminders, activity reminders, rights claim notifications, and subscription notices, to increase user activity.
9. Promotion of a new product:So that more people are aware of your efforts and developments, introduce your newest business and goods to clients in the method that they prefer.
10. Stable and Dependable Platform: The platform supports large-capacity, high-concurrency, distributed clustering, high availability, automatic disaster recovery, and a highly elastic and scalable network design.
11. Flexible billing and a low price: Our directly connected channel is very efficient and has a low cost of resources. The platform includes a customizable invoicing mechanism that may be delivered on demand, as well as a number of payment methods for customers.
12. Reports that are accurate and updated in real time: Track the status of each SMS sent in real time. You will also get detailed click reports to help you measure, assess, and improve the success of your bulk SMS campaigns.
13. Everything you need to know about SMS in one place: Send Promotional or Transactional SMS in Delhi by web UI, APIs, email, or mobile app from a single platform, get SMS online or missed call hits, create tiered accounts, and more.
14. SMS API Integration that is quick, flexible and scalable: We provide the most versatile and flexible SMS API gateway on the market, allowing you to deliver SMS from any application in minutes.
15. Fantastic Customer Support: Our Customer service in Delhi that is incomparable. Our clients have access to customer service 24*7. We take pride in offering exceptional service to all of our clients, no matter how big or small they may be.
Difference between Transactional and Promotional SMS
• Marketing and sales communications are sent via Promotional SMS.
• They are only sent to opt-in and non-DND phone numbers
• If they are sent between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., Promotional SMS should be delivered.
• The network operator assigns a random 6-Character Sender ID to promotional communications.